Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hey Blog, It's me Jenn

Hey Blog, It's me Jenn. I feel like it's been forever since I have seen you. This week has been a little on the busy side.  Everyone at work has been sick so that has left us short-handed and since everyone else in Shawnee including Channing {my rooomate} has been sick, the pharmacy has been a popular hang out all week! Luckily for now I have remained flu-free.

Since I decided to name my blog - "Will Cook for Shoes" and you've seen the cook part I decided I should show off my shoe love as well! I spent a good portion of this afternoon cleaning and organizing my closet. I think it looks pretty good!


But since I have been so stinkin' busy I will catch you up on my life: 
Last Saturday I got to dress up and go to the Red Cross Fundraiser. What girl doesn't love dressing fancy and taking pictures! 
I have a great best friend who will go as my date to work events! Thanks Presto!
After a great night at Van's with my PCDC girls I came away with a great long list of books to read one of them being Unplanned by Abby Johnson. The conversation that spun off that book has sparked a great idea that I hope to be sharing with you all soon.  Read the first chapter here. If you like what you read - please join me and many other Oklahoman's at Rose Day at the State Capitol on February 9th! Abby will be speaking there. Support Oklahoma's unborn babies!
Alright, that's enough for tonight. All that organizing wore me out. 


Stay warm this week it's gonna be a cold one!



No comments:

Post a Comment