Friday, January 21, 2011

"When Hairy met Style-y"

Channing recently introduced me to an adorable blog by another wonderful former OBU-er Leslie Poe - learn about her life at Walking in Memphis. I never actually knew her but I have heard from her close friends still in Shawnee that she is a great gal and so I feel like I missed out! 

One of her recent blog posts was a tutorial on how to style your hair like hers. So last night Channing and I decided to try it. I say I did but I must confess that Channing actually fixed my hair. I think it turned out pretty cute. I even wore it that way today! I wanted to have Chan re-do it but it was 5am so I figured she wasn't really going to up for that! Thank goodness  TRESemme Dry Shampoo and the wonders it does for second day hair!
These pictures really aren't post worthy but we had to have a photo op even if we were in sweats(and hand me down/stolen Hollister shirts from your brother!)
If you want to try the "Leslie Poe" look - follow her tutorial here -How to Do the 'Do.
Well I am going to get off here. I have big "Jersey Shore" Friday night plans - GTL baby, or should I say GTTL Gym, Taco Truck, Laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment