Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I hear a CHANGE a comin'

I know, I could have just as easily quoted Bob Dylan's "Time's they are a changin'" as my title. But I'm dorky and that is the first thing that popped into my head..so I went with it. {judge me}


Alright - I've mentioned in this crazy mess of a blog before that I'm organized. I like structure. Without structure, I'm a wreck. Example A- my bedroom. But that may not be the lack of structure but it is a wreck. Anyways...Confession time - I'm addicted to blogs. I've wasted so much time just looking at other people's homes, kids and craft projects to the extent I feel like I know the person  - I don't but I still may send them a Christmas card because I'm obsessed with them..er, I mean their blogs. 


Okay, I got off track. I've seen many people with schedules so their blog is a bit more organized - BAM- best idea for me. I like the idea of a well thought out schedule. Because obviously - this blog is my blank canvas thing doesn't work out for me. I forget about it, I'm intimidated by it, etc. So, I'm going to be making some changes around here....but I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.


And on another note -
I went to a wedding this past weekend.
Don't I have beautiful friends??





No comments:

Post a Comment