Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shovels of Gratitude

It's been awhile since I have been able to breath let alone think about blogging. Between the flu and the snow storm work has been a little hectic for me lately.

This happened almost a week ago but I must share this with everyone! If you read my last blog post then you know that I had to use a plastic tote to shovel my way out of my house to get to work. When I did that I kind of buried Chan's car in even more. Saturday afternoon we wanted to finally get her car free and needed a shovel (well, honestly we needed one all along).  We were inside for lunch when I then received a phone call from an unknown number and didn't answer. Chan then got a call from the SAME number but she decided to answer. It was our wonderful friends from church. They had come to the rescue! Paul and Amy Riggins called to ask if we needed a shovel. Little did we know that morning he had been thinking of us and our possible need for a shovel before we really began our search for one!


I have been so blessed with my church family. I am so thankful for Paul and Amy and them letting the Lord work wonders through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment