Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tomorrow.

It's here. It is finally here. Tomorrow I will be on a plane to Ecuador. I'm starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed! We had our packing day on Tuesday and the reality set in. Doubt and fear tried to crowd its way into my head. "I'm not a pharmacist." "I'm not properly trained for this." "I have no idea what I'm doing." All of these thoughts and oh a thousand more have been circling around in my mind. That's where you come in...please pray for me. Pray that the doubt and fear will be gone and I can remain confident in my knowledge and be able to fully love on these people for Jesus. Pray that my nervous jitters fade. Many of you know that I am a planner and there are so many unknowns for me in this trip and that's where my nerves come in. God has already reminded me that He is in control and I just have to say "yes"...He takes cares of the rest.
Also pray I can fit all this in my carry-on.....,,,Yikes!




"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:14-19

No comments:

Post a Comment