Monday, July 8, 2013

Quito: Day 1 of clinics




Today was our first day of clinics. I could hardly sleep last night because I was so nervous. I had no idea what to expect but once I got there it all came together and we established a good flow.



I'm obviously not a pharmacist. Which would matter if we were in America..last night we went through an express pharmacy licensing process. Thanks to the "5 Minute University" and about an hour discussion about meds we were trained for our clinics. That refresher course was beneficial in the pharmacy today.

(Follow this link for the 5 Minute University!) http://youtu.be/kO8x8eoU3L4

My translator saved the day! She was so quick to learn things and starts medical school in the fall and will be amazing! She also helped me on my Spanish. "Mi espanol es muy malo."











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment