Thursday, April 14, 2011

eleven

{I will warn you: this blog is not intended to be creative or witty and you may think--how mushy - but this kid means so much to me so I knew today my blog needed to be about him!} 

To my youngest brother - 

Today you turned 11. I cannot believe how fast you are growing up! It seems like just yesterday that you were born and shook up our little family of four! You made quite the entrance in to our family. One, because I figured that only brother I would have was Jon and we both know that you are definitely not the boring one ;) and the other was your entrance did come quite as a surprise. We were planning one last family of four night on Sunday and you were to be born on Monday--as planned. But you made our grand entrance on Friday morning instead. From that moment on, you have been full of surprises! {Honestly, I would not have it any other way} You never fail to make me laugh. You are so witty and you have so much compassion. You have such a big heart for such a little person. Although we tease you about being silly and I know that homework isn't easy for you - there is no doubt in my mind that the Lord is going to use you in such mighty ways{and already has!} Gosh, we might just all be working for you someday! 
Love you so much, 
Sissy!
P.S. Yes, this is the same brother as my Oh Brother post. If you missed that one - well its worth reading! 

What a stud!!! 
This is a picture I plan to embarrass you with later. But only because you asked one of my boyfriends once if they were late picking me up because they had diarrhea. But knowing you, you won't be embarrassed but proud. 
 

This is why I'm the favorite sibling - I let him jump off bar stools into giant bean bags!  {this was my house BEFORE I had real furniture, needless to say - Josh liked it better then!}


1 comment:

  1. I can not believe he is 11!! Every time I think about him I can't help but smile!! Happy birthday Josh!!!

    ReplyDelete